Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Trex 450 Rc Helicopter with floats

Trex 450 Rc Helicopter with floats Tube. Duration : 2.95 Mins.


Video of my Trex 450 flying over the lake behind my condo. The helicopter has a futaba 401 gyro, JGF 500 brushless outrunner motor, 3 cell lipo battery, DX7 radio, and the head has been upgraded to all metal. I made floats for it for flying over water and in case of a forced water landing. I have landed and taken off the water with the floats and they work well. I made them with a plastic coat hanger and sections of float tubes. The video was filmed with a GoPro Hero2 (I had it strapped to my hat:).

Tags: Trex, 450, Gopro, hero2, rc, helicopter, floats, align, Florida, Bradenton, flying, radio, controlled, dx7, futaba, jgf

Thanks To : Pattaya Hotels 3G Tablet Patong Hotel Phuket HDMI Cable 2m

No comments:

Post a Comment