Saturday, June 18, 2011

More BSTips. Heli glitch? Short blades? Reversed? Corrections!

More BSTips. Heli glitch? Short blades? Reversed? Corrections! Video Clips. Duration : 12.68 Mins.


Here are some tips for BS. (Blazing Star) Many people have a problem with the FM radio in some of the micro helicopters like the Exceed RC Blazing Star, I also lived. Click this link for more information on Xheli it. (Www.anrdoezrs.net) I also had some glitches and I'm sure that soon will be radio 2.4 GHz in all RC models. Helicopter create as many electronic sounds, particularly those with metal parts, such as this one has. When I worked back in power in the radio control systemsDay, do not even have FM, AM only-begotten, because we had a lot of radio noise. The rule of thumb for the antenna (and I use them today, if I stretch the antenna is on the floor of my plane did not turn back the antenna on themselves, or that some are accustomed to, and the radio can tune seriously and the area would be a problem. Since you can not go too far with a micro helicopter before you can see, this is how I solved my problem glitch. Begin wrapping the wire on a Nyrodfiber or carbon rod about 4 inches, and the rest of the string from the front. It is a base loaded antenna, the signals can be seen by all the angels and they work fine. Keep it away from the metal and run not only on the lead or serve. The blades broke on this, because they were too slow at first. The contrast design, you need to pull closer, wind or gas in order to scramble a strike blade usually lead in the air, as it did with me. So I had shorter...

Tags: Exceed, RC, Blazing, Star, xheli.com, blades, counter-rotating, helicopter, skate, inverted, Dave, Herbert

Ipad 2nd Generation Release

No comments:

Post a Comment